[development] access to $node in hook_fillter()

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sun Jul 16 10:42:02 UTC 2006

Op zaterdag 15 juli 2006 14:25, schreef Moshe Weitzman:
> thats how it works. there have been long debates about this in the past.
> see http://www.acko.net/blog/drupal-filter-formats and
> http://drupal.org/node/11225
>
> lets be a bit more *positive* and refrain from calling designs 'stupid'.

I am not calling the design stupid. I meant that the functions aer stupid.
Stupid in a way that they are 'ignorant' of their 'position' etc. So I am not
calling a person stupid. Nor the design not even the implementation.

A better phrasing would have been: «functions that (get to) know too little»

Ber