[development] Extending project module - Task due dates and integration with event.module

Rob Barreca rob at electronicinsight.com
Tue Jun 6 18:17:41 UTC 2006

A client wants a project management module much like project.module, but
with the ability to add due dates and integrate with the event.module
calendar to see 'upcoming' tasks, etc.  I know there is task.module but
I'm not sure it carries all the great functionality that comes with
project.module.

Can anyone point me in the right direction before I start this?  Any
suggestions for what features a project.module patch should contain?

--

Rob Roy Barreca
Electronic Insight Corporation
rob at electronicinsight.com