[development] hook_fileapi (file products and download permission)

Adam Cooper adam.j.cooper at gmail.com
Tue May 9 10:09:46 UTC 2006

I'm using the filemanager at the moment and am very happy with it.
What I particularly like is the ability to have separate namspaces for
files so that renaming doesn't confuse the users. I've not delved into
the api but I have overviewed it. It does seem more complete then the
drupal api and suits the module I'm developing down to the ground.

Thanks
Adam