[development] Extend database abstraction layer, to include table creation.

James Gilliland neclimdul at gmail.com
Fri May 12 23:06:13 UTC 2006

I'm going to do some Bèr's praise here.  I'm usually really strict
about the DNRY personally.  Though I use 3 instances as a clue that
I'm going to need to split the code into a function.

Continuing that train of thought, how many time have you had to do
some sort of INSERT/UPDATE switch in you drupal code?  I think Bèr is
right on in suggesting we consider something like AR.  It's a little
more OO than drupal has been in the past do to overhead concerns but
I'm not sure that applies here.

Big +1 from me.

James