[development] WordPress' project Shuttle: Administration redesign project

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Mon May 15 14:59:25 UTC 2006

> http://www.brokenkode.com/shuttle
> This is awesome!

No, it's not. I can't click the "Back" button to return to the list of
screenshots. It took me about 20 seconds of concerted fiddling before
discovering that, to return whence I came, I had to click on the image,
and NOT the browser's Back button.

If this is any indication of WP's new admin, it sucks ass.

--
Morbus Iff ( tomorrow never comes until it's too late )