[development] AJAX Frameworks

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue May 23 18:34:32 UTC 2006

Op dinsdag 23 mei 2006 18:19, schreef Dan Robinson:
> Hi folks,
>
> Wondering who has had good experiences with AJAX/JSON frameworks working
> with PHP/Drupal?  I realize that "frameworks" covers a multitude of sins
> - but if you've worked with something you like along these lines and it
> is Free and plays well with Drupal I'd love to hear about it.
>
> Dan

Scriptalicious/prototype is AFAIK the best documented one. For me
documentation makes The Difference when choosing some library.

Hence I used it with Drupal and liked it.

Bèr

--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| Jabber & Google Talk: ber at jabber.webschuur.com
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |

CVS onder de knie krijgen:
 http://help.sympal.nl/cvs_onder_de_knie_krijgen