[development] subscribe to a node

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Wed Nov 1 05:01:23 UTC 2006

Maybe I'm missing something here, but if what you want is an RSS feed of nodes
that you have flagged as "watched" when they change, it sounds like a trivial
node that uses Views.  I.e., have the module allow a user to flag a node
as "watched", then create an RSS feed with Views that shows all nodes with a
watched flag, with an argument for the user, ordered by modified time.  It's
just a tracker-like feed.

Or am I missing something in the needed functionality?

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012

Jefferson