[development] Multiple drop-down boxes for 1 category

Jeremy Epstein jazepstein at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 12:44:35 UTC 2006

See the instructions on how to use the category module with activeselect:

http://category.greenash.net.au/node/120

When using these 2 modules in combination, you can achieve a series of
drill-down select boxes with zero custom programming.

Note: doing this requires you to set up what is called a "distant
parent hierarchy" with the category module (i.e. categories in one
container are the parents of categories in a different container -
something you can't do with terms and vocabularies in the taxonomy
module). More docs still pending for how to do this.

Cheers,
Jaza.