[development] Upload pictures directly from node (not from EDIT page)

marcob marcob at gawab.com
Thu Nov 2 15:16:58 UTC 2006

Howdy,

i followed the support list for some time, but this is my first post,
so first of all my big up
to all the people who use their for making Drupal a better place :)

My support question:  Upload pictures directly from node (not from EDIT
page)

can anyone tell if there actually is a way to let users upload/attach
images to posts (nodes) directly from the node page?

Now all (?) the image modules require users to go through the EDIT
form. What i mean instead is the very classic/basic "upload an image"
field *directly* on node page.

The closest thing i found is the Image_tab.module: it adds an "add
images" tab to the desired nodes. Still i reckon the easiest thing for
users is the upload form on node page. Also the module is still cvs and
not finalized for 4.7 yet and quite buggy...

Please, any hint greatly apreciated!

Cheers,

Marco