[development] relationships API vs i18n

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Thu Nov 9 10:17:40 UTC 2006

Wow. Triples in core. Triples as a potential i18n solution. *Very* mind bending.

Consider: triples could actually point to translated content that is
somewhere completely different.

Talk to the NINA / CivicActions guys ... They want to do a bunch more
stuff with RDF.

--
Boris Mann
Vancouver 778-896-2747