[development] do_search(): pager limit hard coded

Hannes Lilljequist hannes at perrito.se
Thu Nov 9 14:05:03 UTC 2006

Hi!
I'm working on a module that provides a search function for images.
It's implemented with do_search() and displays the results as a gallery.

There is only one problem: The number of results per page is hard
coded in do_search ($limit is set to 10 in the call to pager_query())
so there is no way to have for example 12 (4 x 3) images in the
result gallery.

I'd hate to have to run this on a patched search.module (especially
since I'm planning to release the module once it's finished), so I
was hoping we could simply add an argument for this to do_search().

There is an issue and some patches here:

http://drupal.org/node/87012

Thanks for reading!

/Hannes (zoo33)