[development] RFC: mailing list/group for users of a given module?

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Thu Nov 9 17:08:59 UTC 2006

Good idea.

Take it a step further: if drupal.org Download sections would
read the .info file and get the feed setting, then we can make an
additional link about discussing the module (in addition to, or in
place of, the home page, and/or support link [which now points
to the generic support forum on drupal.org]).