[development] content types. posts. post settings.

Rob Barreca rob at electronicinsight.com
Thu Nov 9 22:42:44 UTC 2006

Agreed,

I think content is the most prevalent...something like content types,
content, content settings. Is there a helper word for content (a.k.a.
"posts") to help qualify the 2nd one as a list of the content on your
site? Something like "List of content" or "Site content"?

Rob Roy Barreca
Founder and COO
Electronic Insight Corporation
http://www.electronicinsight.com