[development] Inclusion of Electronic Insight on the services page

Rob Barreca rob at electronicinsight.com
Mon Nov 13 07:10:16 UTC 2006

I can add this page to the handbook, but wanted to run it by the list
first. Let me know if it looks okay and I'll add it.

Electronic Insight Corporation is a California-based web consulting firm
founded in 1997 by Rob Barreca.

Electronic Insight Corporation is here to help your business or
organization create a lasting presence on the web. Our services include
graphic design, managed web hosting, search engine marketing, custom
theme integration, and module development.

We maintain the ChipIn, Notify and Path Filter Drupal modules and have
contributed to other Drupal modules, including Actions, Tagadelic, and
Workflow.

Electronic Insight Corporation has many Drupal based clients, including
UC Berkeley, Qualcomm, Inc., TracerLink, General Lock, Vantage Counsel,
HiBEAM, and others.

To learn more about our services, please visit our website or email Rob
Barreca.

--

Rob Roy Barreca
Founder and COO