[development] descrptive initial commit message, please

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Mon Nov 13 18:42:54 UTC 2006

What really annoys me is contributors who commit every file in a separate
commit, with no message at all. So, they have five or so files added, or
modified, and you get five messages in the RSS feed, with no description
whatsoever. I think a new term is CVS RSS Feed spam ...

I do not know if this a misconfigured CVS front end or what.

I tried to create a page on CVS hints and tips to address that, as well
as putting in what Moshe recommended (describe the module), but it
is not helping.