[development] 4.7 status: Call for patch reviews

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Tue Nov 14 14:16:07 UTC 2006

On Nov 14, 2006, at 3:17 AM, Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:

> 1a) if it does, move it there (I am not sure whether it needs to by
> x.y.z, 5-dev, or 6-dev..., IMO there are two choices too many).

mea culpa.  to clarify:

- never classify anything to the x.y.z version.  only move things out
of x.y.z (so named to drive how how silly and useless this
classification system was).  see my other email re "Confusion by too
many issue queues" for more on this.

- anything that is relevant for 5.x (e.g. current HEAD) goes in 5.x-
dev (should be self-evident)

- anything that is a feature request or too big of a change for 5.0
should be bumped to the 6.x-dev queue (should also be self-evident).

thanks,
-derek