[development] Modules project page with images

Steven Peck speck at blkmtn.org
Fri Nov 17 01:58:44 UTC 2006

add the img src tag to your project with a link the image in cvs.  Ask a
site maintainer to change input format to Full HTML.  Once this happens,
you will not be able to edit the page until you ask a site-maintainer
tos switch it back.  Fastest way to ask is to send an email to the
infrastructure list.