[development] Preparing for 5.0 string freeze

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Tue Nov 21 14:54:46 UTC 2006

On 11/15/06, Angela Byron <drupal-devel at webchick.net> wrote:

> Since these were all very minor changes, Gurpartrap completely went
> to town and rolled one for all of core. You can find it here: http://
> drupal.org/node/97824
>
> I've reviewed it twice now, and think it's ready to go, but another
> few pairs of eyes on this definitely couldn't hurt.

Well, that patch has now been split apart since it was somewhat mixed
between different tasks.

For anyone who wants to help or provide reviews, take a look at the
Critical Tasks whose titles begin with "String Freeze"

http://drupal.org/project/issues?projects=3060&text=Freeze&categories=task&priorities=1

There's a whole lot of "(RTBC)" and "(CNR)" - we're getting close.

Regards,
Greg