[development] RFC: letting modules phone home to check for new releases

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Wed Nov 22 15:12:43 UTC 2006

Op woensdag 22 november 2006 14:00, schreef Robert Douglass:
> Bèr, have you ever written a tutorial on how to use the Sympal scripts?
> I think a lot of people are unaware of what they can do and how you use
> them. Sorry if you have, and I missed it =)

I haven't, mostly because not all stuff is made by me, and because it all is
still alpha-stage. Meaning: stuff works allright, but stuff can change Just
Like That, when I feel like it, or when I am in a bad mood :). Potentially
letting you loose loads of data, for example.

The closest you can get to a manual is this document of the commandline
reference, for once its ready:
  http://webschuur.com/node/637

Its both a reference and a statusdoc, because I tell below the reference what
is implemented and what not.

Bèr