[development] ENOUGH!

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Thu Nov 23 09:28:54 UTC 2006

You guys write dozens of stupid letters about RFC: letting modules phone
home to check for new releases which leads to nowhere aside from the usual
"RoR does this better but aside from this I have nothing substantial to
add" totally derailing the issue any hand.

Who reviews patches?

Who fixes bugs?

We have a release at hand!

Let's consider this as a new rule: before writing to devel during the code
freeze, you should link to an issue followup where you actually added
something. Consider this as a karma.

/me steps down from his soapbox and goes off with steam coming from both
ears