[development] Newbie with Drupal and Modules Development

Reynier Perez Mira rperezm at estudiantes.uci.cu
Thu Nov 23 19:36:55 UTC 2006

Hi Larry and thanks for your response:
Let me explain a little more. As I said before we want  to develop a module for upload files using FTP. What this module do? (in theory).

1) Upload a file using via HTML form
2) Put the file inside a temporary folder
3) When the admin login then they can check using "Directory" functions the content of the file
4) Even to the upload the file data as, for example, Title, Author, Date, File Path and some other stuff will be store in a temporary DB table
5) The admin agree with the documentation file or it can delete.

Understand now?
What I'm not know: How to develop the module? From where start? How I can build the menu and the admin access?
Anyway if this is not the correct list, then what is the subscribe address for the right list?
Thanks again
PS: Soury for my poor English
--
ReynierPM