[development] Module Needs An Owner

arthur arthur at civicactions.com
Fri Nov 24 15:22:10 UTC 2006

On Thursday 23 November 2006 02:36, Dries Buytaert wrote:
> On 20 Nov 2006, at 20:18, Dan Ziemecki wrote:
> > I hate to say it, but I no longer have time to keep up with the
> > bugs, requests and upgrades for Subscriptions.  If anyone is
> > interested in taking over, please let me know.
>
> For what it is worth, I'd like to have a _basic_ subscription module
> in core.  I'm not interested in a 'subscribe to the world'-style
> subscription module, but in simple things like providing notification
> of new comments.  KISS.

Dan is handing over the ropes for the subscriptions module to me and I'd
welcome other feed back like this. Once I get the 5.0 version of the module
out and sort though the issue que, this is a potential issue that I'd like to
address.

If people would like to help sort out what a minimal spec might be, I'll try
to organize it and make it a priority.

best,

arthur

arthur at civications.com