[development] standard dotinfo file "package" classification

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sat Nov 25 11:00:55 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have been looking, and probably missed something crucial, but I fail to find
a list of standardised package = classifications.

I do, however, foresee a wildgrow of weird classifications if we don't provide
look up lists, or some rules.
Right now I see lots of module developers simply repeating the name of the
module there, wich is kindof useless too.

Is there a list somewhere that I can make more visible? Or do i need to start
one, and in that case, are there some (de-facto) standards that I missed?

Bèr
--

Drupal, Ruby on Rails and Joomla! development: webschuur.com | Drupal hosting:
sympal.nl