[development] RSS feeds for CVS: time for a breakup

Ray Zimmerman rz10 at cornell.edu
Mon Nov 27 13:58:14 UTC 2006

I'm not sure there's a way to get a single feed for all modules, or
all themes, but you can currently get a feed for just core or for an
individual contrib project, right?

For example, I use the following for core and CCK, respectively ...

     feed://drupal.org/cvs?rss=true&nid=3060
     feed://drupal.org/cvs?rss=true&nid=48429

- Ray