[development] Drupal at ohloh.com

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Sun Oct 22 19:21:53 UTC 2006

It is interesting look at for sure, but there are some discrepancies.

For example, looking here at me (kbahey)
http://www.ohloh.net/projects/3189/contributors?sort=man_months_reverse&page=2

I have 2.0 man years, and code total is 1290. However, a few users below me
"flow" has 0 code total, with no language listed, but still 1.8 man years. Uwe
has 1.8 man years, with 4 code total. John Vandyk has 2.1 man years, but
code total is 503. Robert Douglass has 22862 code total, but only 1.9 man
years.

It becomes weirder when you sort by code total:
http://www.ohloh.net/projects/3189/contributors?sort=code_total_reverse

There is no obvious place where they explain what these metrics mean
or how they are derived.

Confusing to say the least.