[development] Default core theme

Trae McCombs traemccombs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 00:42:01 UTC 2006

Not bad Steven, this represents most of the changes I wanted to do to the
theme myself, but didn't have the time.  I think you and I both pray to the
same whitespace Gods.  :)

My only concern, and I haven't looked at the code, is that it's not as
"interesting", as the code for Friends Electric is.  :)

I would hope that Ted and others take a look at the code to make sure it's a
solid base that makes sense.

Great work Steef, UnConeD, and anyone that did any work on this.

I give it a +1

I would still hope that Zen would be included in core as it's a great theme.

Trae

--
    Trae McCombs || http://occy.net/
  Founder - Themes.org // Linux.com