[development] Drupal Modules and Linux Distros

Jonathan Lambert j at firebright.com
Thu Oct 26 04:03:10 UTC 2006

I did not mean offense - I wasn't aware of your efforts!  I'm taking
this thread off list to talk to you personally Derek as it
appropriate here.

Consider my part of this thread closed.
--
Jonathan Lambert
Principal | FireBright, Inc.
Email: j at firebright.com

"In any contest between power and patience, bet on patience."
- W.B. Prescott