[development] Data API

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 15:53:12 UTC 2006

On 06 Sep 2006, at 21:22, adrian rossouw wrote:
> it's also about getting rid of the distinction between userapi and
> nodeapi, and instead provide
> a sensible place for all objects to be extended (ie: anythingapi).

The API API or API^2?  This is starting to look like a gang bang with
a collective climax.  :)  But yes, you raise valid arguments.

> I'll be discussing this all at DrupalCamp in Brussels in 2 weeks
> time, and I will be making my presentation
> available online too.

And we'll be video taping you from two or three different angles
(http://buytaert.net/bootlegging-drupalcon-brussels) to make sure we
don't miss any of the finer points.

Rock on, Adrian. :)