[development] New Core Theme for 5.0

Trae McCombs traemccombs at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 13:59:17 UTC 2006

Wow, looks like most of the suggestions I made were actually followed up on.

I approve this theme.
[insert occy's stamp of approval]

Approval of course based on the way the theme is now:  9:50am Eastern
9/12/2006 :)

** Below would be nice, but not necessary **
The only details I would still have issue with, but they aren't show
stoppers are:

1. Search box
It feels as if it's alone and not quite aligned properly.  I haven't broken
out the Gimp and used a Guide on it, but it feels off.  I would center it on
the $site_name.
This could be the case if the person is using a different font than I have
on Linux.

2. Drupal image
Needs to link to Drupal.org - Sure this is just an oversight.

3. Forms....
I know I know.... "But they shouldn't be Stylized!@#%#@$%"   Well, I think
they should be as the default ones look like poo.  If only for just the
search and login/log out areas that are initially seen.

Trae

--
    Trae McCombs || http://occy.net/
  Founder - Themes.org // Linux.com