[development] My site is under attack (trackbacks, spam and cpu usage).

Augustin (Beginner) drupal.beginner at wechange.org
Mon Sep 18 07:43:12 UTC 2006

On Monday 18 September 2006 11:40 am, Jeremy Andrews wrote:
> Hi Augustin,
>
>   I had a similar problem some time ago, and ended up writing
> the very simple 'trackback_blackhole' module which solved the
> resources issues for me.

I'm curious: how long have you been using the trackback_blackhole?
If you disable the module, do you find out that they are still trying to
submit spam?
(my question really is: do they ever give up?)

thanks,

Augustin.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.