[development] 5.0 Core Theme Update

Farsheed tfarsheed at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 23 17:40:36 UTC 2006

> 1. Border around forms too thick
>
> 2. Submitted by now looks less sexy [I liked the
> icons]
>
> 3. Mission statement is blah.

As stated before, I would like to avoid these types of
issues at this time.

It is impossible to design the perfect theme.  Some
people will be happy, some people won't be happy.  If
you disagree enough, please step up to the plate and
provide some code.

Right now I'm trying to figure out why things melt and
fall to pieces in certain browsers.

Farsheed