[development] #drupal / #drupal-dev split considered harmful

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Wed Aug 1 00:29:23 UTC 2007

#drupal-support already has a fair share of friendly helping people.  If they migrated to #drupal and #drupal-support shut down, problem solved.

As I said, having both #drupal-support and #drupal-dev is a problem.  #drupal should be definitively one or the other.  Freenode standard would be that it's the support channel, but as long as it's one or the other I don't have a strong preference.

--Larry Garfield