[development] Drupal 6 beta 1 planned for next Monday

Angela Byron drupal-devel at webchick.net
Thu Aug 30 14:20:01 UTC 2007

On 29-Aug-07, at 4:19 PM, Angela Byron wrote:

> On 29-Aug-07, at 11:46 AM, Angela Byron wrote:
>
>> *Really* Critical bug fixes (we would actually do more harm to the
>> project than good shipping a beta without these fixed, imo):
>
> Here's another nasty one that I forgot about:
>
> upload module deletes files on submission: http://drupal.org/node/
> 168813

And another:

http://drupal.org/node/151394 : Kills Drupal with a fatal error if
settings.php is messed up in any way. It's RTBCed already though, so
hopefully can get in quickly.

I will have more time to spend on this this weekend where I can
compile a big list of these rather than mailing the one-off ones that
bubble up. Sorry for the noise. :( I'd e-mail Gabor separately, but
it also seems like it'd be good for all of us to have a sense of
where the priorities should be.

-Angie