[development] Weight values function?

Alessandro Feijó patrao at legendas.feijo.info
Mon Dec 24 16:26:36 UTC 2007

What I'm looking for is the type you mentioned!!

'#type' => 'weight',

This solved the issue... Thanks Doug

The drupal_map_assoc was the function I thought I saw, very usefull... noted
for future use.

I know I can use any value, not only integer.  Float is valid as well, you
can have an menu with weight 4.1, and other with 4.11

Feijó