[development] form protection?

yched.drupal at free.fr yched.drupal at free.fr
Fri Dec 28 14:49:39 UTC 2007

 On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:55:58 -0200, Alessandro Feijó  wrote:

 > I'm manipulating dynamicaly the content of a  Combobox
 > It starts empty, I set the values with jQuery, and  when I click
Submit, an error say something like 'invalid content, contact your
administrator'
 > There is any protection to prevent content  different from the
original possible values to an  ?
 Yes there is.
 You need to specify
$form['your_select_element']['#dangerous_skip_check'] = TRUE;
 You then need to perform your own server-side validation on the
posted value, since this leaves your form open to  invalid
submissions.
 Note that this flag has been removed from D6, where the recommended
way is  now to use FAPIs #ahah properties.