[development] Content Type - wiki

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Thu Feb 1 17:49:55 UTC 2007

> Additionally I plan to integrate also comments into recent changes, so you
> have a list of node-revisions and comments. This is the equivalent of a
> change on a Talk-page of Mediawiki.

Awesome - keep us (or me, at least) informed of this. I've started very
preliminary work this morning on an importer for converting MediaWiki to
Drupal. It'll be a lOOng time (due to lack thereof) before it's ready,
but it's definitely an area I'm moving in.

--
Morbus Iff ( hey britney, you say you want to lose control? )
aim: akaMorbus / skype: morbusiff / icq: 2927491 / jabber.org: morbus