[development] create patch form

sime info at urbits.com
Wed Feb 7 23:51:13 UTC 2007

I will put up US$50 plus offer hosting for the prototype. I know it's
not much, but since I'm not CVS/shell experienced enough to code this
myself, I better put something where my mouth is.

And responding to some other replies. Yes the submitted code might suck,
but it's the delivery system we're talking about here.

Also, it's simply not right to dismiss the code of people who can't use
diff. Before drupal I code VB apps and had never used version control -
my lack of formal IT education meant that learning to supply proper
patches was *hard*, it took a lot of time, and I had to grok alien
concepts, I had to learn how to use shell for feck's sake :-P

There are a lot of smart hacks out there who have better things to do
than learn CVS. I still want their patches!

.s