[development] Evaluating Drupal 5.0

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue Jan 2 21:17:13 UTC 2007

Op dinsdag 2 januari 2007 19:45, schreef Karoly Negyesi:
> But, of course, I should still take it easy. No. I won't. I am full of it.

I have told it a little too often (to my liking) on this list the last months,
but I will do it again: There is no-one forcing anyone to read all threads
and mails. Most advanced mailing programs have ignore functions: use them,
please. Instead of shouting at people, just ignore them, that is one of the
benefits of a 'virtual environment'.

Bèr
--
Drupal, Ruby on Rails and Joomla! development: webschuur.com | Drupal hosting:
www.sympal.nl