[development] About CSS3

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Thu Jan 4 03:09:00 UTC 2007

On 1/3/07, Steven Wittens <steven at acko.net> wrote:

> > What sort of development tool triggers that? devel module?
> >

> No, you need a Firefox extension such as Firebug or Webdeveloper
> Toolbar. I think you might be able to go to the console using a
> special about: url too, I'm not sure. Point is: this only affects
> developers, so that's why we should tell the developers that it's
> actually CSS3 and not a bug.

I have Firebug installed, and never noticed this one on any 5.0 site
I worked with or visited (including the recently upgraded groups.d.o).

So, I think this can be ignored.

My goal is certainly to document this, but at least we should agree
> on this first :).

If it is not visible to end users, then I don't care. I objected to the
reasoning rather than the specific bug.

I guess this means I agree.