[development] Links package maintainership -- mega-ping?

Syscrusher syscrusher at 4th.com
Fri Jan 12 02:43:05 UTC 2007

On Thursday 11 January 2007 03:13, Bèr Kessels wrote:
> Maybe you can maintain it 'until the real maintainer comes back'?

Jeff reached me today...I've been severely swamped with work in the job that
pays the bills, including a lot of travel. He had already added himself to
the CVS list for the module, and had done a branch for 5.0. I responded back
that I'm perfectly okay with this. He's contributed a number of good patches
in the past, and I trust his judgment about what goes into the code.

So...it's all okay with me, politically. I'm not intending to abandon the
module, but given a realistic assessment of my current workload, it is sensible
to have some help from someone else to maintain and improve it.

Scott