[development] Core feed publishing

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Wed Jul 4 19:37:14 UTC 2007

Boris,

This is one of the things that the combined 'node building/node
rendering/output formats' refactoring is intended to tackle.
Hopefully, once the D6 cycle has his RC or so, and a number of folks
can brainstorm in Barcelona and g.d.o., we can hammer out a clear
path forward that solves a number of these interlocking, overlapping
problems :)

--Jeff