[development] Who wants the glory of Notify module?

Augustin (Beginner) drupal.beginner at wechange.org
Sat Jul 7 01:20:39 UTC 2007

On Saturday 07 July 2007 04:37, Rob Barreca wrote:
> Hello world,
>
> I cannot actively maintain Notify module any more (haven't for a while
> since my last call for support). Anyone out there want to maintain this
> bad boy?

I'll have it.... errr wait. Did you say "bad boy"? Why? ;)

I'd be better if there were 2 or 3 co-maintainers, for the sake of the users.

When you say you don't have time, do you mean you don't use it anymore, and
you won't spend any time, at all, on it?
Or would you still have time to review the odd patch, and such?
If the latter, we can be co-maintainer, with either you or me in the lead
(i.e. either you or me as official project owner).

yours,

Augustin.
http://drupal.org/user/23181

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.