[development] Add image node with PHP Curl?

James Tunick jt722 at nyu.edu
Sat Jul 21 02:20:02 UTC 2007

I'm not sure how I would do this. I have never used XML-RPC. Any example code I can look at? I've also of course googled the subject but I'm still confused as to how this would help me post new images to my Drupal site.

To clarify, I'm looking for the simplest way to create a new image node when a certain PHP script is called by a scheduled cron.

Thanks for any feedback on how to simplify.