[development] Requiring node revisions

Karthik narakasura at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 04:01:41 UTC 2007

On 08/06/07, Nedjo Rogers <nedjo at islandnet.com> wrote:
> > ... all for the sake of a couple of checkboxes.
>
> Of course, it would be an easy form_alter in contrib to turn the "create new
> revision" checkbox into a #value type form element and enforce revisions.

And what would I do with it? David is proposing hard coding and
creating revisions. No choice. His recommendation is that if, for
e.g., I have a node type that always stores sensitive information and
don't prefer to have revisions lying around, I should use a contrib
module to delete them. Everything is perfectly configurable now. I
just have to check / uncheck a box.

-K