[development] inferring which file to include based on page callback array

Vladimir Zlatanov vlado at dikini.net
Tue Jun 12 11:53:04 UTC 2007

> Until we get to PHP 5.2 and then we can use the __autoload function.
> Of course, that would mean that modules would have to be classes, too.
> ;-)

True. Or true enough. We could add a magic drupal module in class wrapper.
The pros will come from namespace separation and transparent includes. The
cons, probably, speed. That bit needs to be evaluated very carefully.

Otherwise, it will be trivial to do some kind of a module in a class
adapter. Is it worth it? Don't ask me :)