[development] PHP version stats

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 14:07:20 UTC 2007

On Site5 hosting, where I host the majority of my sites, they have a really
neat setup: Both Php4 AND Php5 are installed.
By default Php4 will be invoked. However, by adding the following line to
the appropriate domain or subdomain document root .htaccess file specifies
Php5 for that site, without further ado:
AddHandler application/x-httpd-php5 .php

Pretty smart, wish others would adopt it.

saludos,

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar