[development] PHP version stats

Darrel O'Pry dopry at thing.net
Mon Mar 26 22:58:57 UTC 2007

Karoly,
  since you are doing translation & db support I wanted you to look over
the ddl abstraction patch I'm working on. It's not complete, but this
morning I start reading the SQL92 spec trying to make sure I'm
compartmentalizing the clauses of an SQL statement properly. It seems a
lot like translation issues.

I'd appreciate if you could take a look at _db_map_column and the flow
from there. I know it can be refactored to be more efficient, but I'm
trying to reflect the ansi sql syntax it's easier for me to develop.
Optimization can come later.

The first doc block is no longer accurate. This patch does not yet work.
I just want to make sure the concept is sound.