[development] files owned by uid, patch review request.

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Tue May 8 16:27:13 UTC 2007

On 08 May 2007, at 17:05, Larry Garfield wrote:
> That said, I'm strongly in favor of this move.

As most people are in favor, I think we should move forward with this
patch.  I think that some of the concerns could (and probably should)
be addressed with a follow-up patch or two.  Not sure if Darrel
aspires to work on that, but I'd love to see us pave the path towards
better file/document/image management.  I'd love to see us make more
baby steps towards that direction.