[development] Theming system, round 2

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Wed May 9 14:16:34 UTC 2007

Op woensdag 09 mei 2007, schreef Earl Miles:
> Hey all;
>
> Hopefully you've seen that I've done a lot of changes to the theming system
> for Drupal 6. I'm not done yet, and I invite help and/or discussion on the
> next wave of things. In particular, the stylesheets topic probably has a
> lot of discussion that it could use.

On a related note: is there an issue (that I missed) which allows for tpl.php
files to be stuck in subdirectories?
Symapl_theme already has 30 such files and its far from done. Once I feel its
getting there, we will have 100 of them (including contribs). I'd like to be
able to organise them, e.g. in /contribs/ModuleName/

But last time I looked (5.x) it is not possible to have the tpl files live
somewhere else but in the root direcory of the theme.

If there is no such issue, I will create one and create some patches.

Bèr
--
Drupal, Ruby on Rails and Joomla! development: webschuur.com | Drupal hosting:
www.sympal.nl