[development] Drupal Netvibes Universe

Matthew Farina matt at mattfarina.com
Tue May 15 21:43:48 UTC 2007

Netvibes is interested in providing a drupal universe at
www.netvibes.com/drupal.  I put together an initial universe based on
some feedback I previously got from the list.  It should be complete
by the end of this week.  Is there a place in the community we can
advertise this?

Initially the universe consists of 2 pages being a general and a
developer page.  The general page has on it the drupal planet, drupal
pics on flickr, drupal.org rss feed, drupal groups homepage feed,
drupal events from groups.drupal.org as a webcal, drupal on
del.icio.us, the lullabot podcast, drupal general discussion, drupal
showcase, and drupal new modules.

On the developer page there are feeds for the drupal dojo, lullabot
articles, drupal translations forum, drupal core forum, drupal module
development forum, drupal theme development forum, drupaldigest CVS
mailing list, drupaldigest documentation list, drupaldigest
development list, and a block with quick links for developers.

Is there anything else that would be good to have?